||For knowing about admission discount please contact to admission office, Phone: +88 02 9130878. Taka
||Road # 12 New, Dhanmondi
- For knowing about admission eligibility details please contact to admission office, phone: +88 02 9130878.
- For admission into Mastermind English Medium School, a candidate must clear the following steps:
- 1.Admission Form needs to be collected from the Head office of Dhanmondi or Uttara Campus.
- 2.The form needs to be submitted with the necessary papers as mentioned in the Admission Form.
- 3.Students seeking admission for Play Group and Nursery must appear for an interview accompanied by their parents. For admission into classes from KG-I to Class-IX, students must appear for an admission test covering the English Language and Mathematics syllabus of the previous class attended.
- 4.Upon passing the test, the candidates will be given a Letter of Acceptance. Parents can then get their children admitted to the school.
Weaver and Scholarship:
- Has waiver & scholarship facilities for meritorious students.
- Has comfortable hostel facilities for students. Please contact the Information & Admissions for details.
- The school has contractual bus service for transportation of students to and from their homes in different parts of the city.
- MEMS endeavors to build a pleasant sense of balance between scholastic demands, sports, and cultural activities. So, They offer a number of clubs and activities and their pupils are encouraged to join in extracurricular activities. The students are also motivated to involve themselves in non-academic ventures. They may participate in activities such as YES Program, Model United Nations, debate competitions, Olympiads and various national and international competitions.
- The school's facilities include science and computer laboratories. They have well-equipped Chemistry, Physics and Biology Laboratories to offer hands-on experience essential for enhanced understanding of scientific ideas. The School has computer labs in the senior and junior buildings.
- Each building of MEMS has a library with a significant number of books. School Libraries promote the philosophy and concepts of a 21st Century learning environment. It aims to foster a love of reading, holistic education, communication, intellectual development and cultural awareness among the students. It assists and enhances the delivery of curriculum by providing current, updated resources to the students and faculty.
Credit Transfer: Yes
- Many students have to transfer one school to another. This school has transfer facilities. For knowing details please contact to admission office.
International Students Admission: Yes
- Individuals who are not citizens or permanent residents of
- Bangladesh are defined as international applicants. International applicants seeking admission into this school must meet the same academic standards as those required for Bangladeshi students. There are wide variations, however, among educational systems throughout the world that make an exact comparison of educational standards difficult. International applicants who cannot sit for admission test are selected on the basis of their prior academic results, English proficiency, probability of success in the chosen curriculum as evidenced by prior work in the academic area involved, and certification of adequate financial resources.
Admission Help Line: Phone: +88 02 9130878