| Year of Session:
||For knowing about admission discount details please contact to information office, Mob: 01771581650, 01676997222. Taka
||Sector # 11, Uttara
- For getting admission in science group students must have at least 4.00 GPA.
- For knowing about admission instruction & process details please contact to information office, mob: 01771581650, 01676997222.
Weaver and Scholarship:
- Has waiver & scholarship facilities for meritorious & poor students.
- School take full care of each and every student of the hostel, their proper grooming-up, physical training for the students, religious & moral education etc. Provide special coaching for the academically poor students. 1500 students are presently staying in the hostel. Have Hostel Supers and under them there are 45 Assistant Hostel supers. There is an exclusive Girls’ hostel under the supervision of a Lady Hostel Super and 10 Assistant Hostel Supers. The Hostel Administration is overseen by a Lt. Col (retd) of Bangladesh Army.
- School offer transport facilities for day-shift students. Currently 550 students are using college transports. It plies from Uttara to Gazipur via Tongi and Uttara to Mohakhali, Banani, Khilkhet and Gulshan.
- The Bangladesh National Cadet Corps (BNCC) is a Tri services organization of Bangladesh. Serving in defense organization is a core dream of many enthusiastic youths. Milestone College BNCC gives its cadets enormous opportunities to fulfill this dream by providing them with necessary trainings and knowledge. Uncountable number of our cadets got chance in Bangladesh Army, Navy and Air Force.
- Milestone College Debating Club started its journey in 2013 with a view to creating a knowledge and ration base society. For this purpose, the club arranges workshops and inter class competition time to time. The club participated in different debate competitions organized by various institutions and TV channels. The club became runner up two times.
- Language Club:
- The college has a very well equipped English Language Laboratory .Students are taught to pronounce correctly,converse fluently and write correctly. Especially skilled local teacher are hired for this job. The college runs this pregame to help the passing out students to do the better in TOEFL,SAT and IELTS.
- Photography Club :
- Milestone college photography club is one of the co-curricular clubs of the college which is run by the combination of ex and current students under the supervision of the moderators who are the teachers of the college. The main purpose of the club is to -create an interest in photography among students. The club aims at creating young enthusiastic photographers who may choose this as a profession in near future. In this regard, MCPC arranges workshops, photo talk, and photo walk and so on.
- Our Boys Volleyball Team became champion in the Mohanagori Inter- College Sports Competition 2014, organized by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka. Milestone College achieved championship in Dhaka Mohanagori volleyball (male) in 2015. Moreover, Milestone College achieved championship in volleyball (male)in 2015 organized by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka.
- Our Girls’ Cricket Team became champion in the Mohanagori Inter-College Sports Competition 2014, organized by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka. Moreover We also become champion cricket (female) in 2015 organized by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka.
- Milestone College became champion in the Dhaka Mohanagori Football Tournament2013, organized by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka.
- They accentuate the practical education of the students. Practical classes are carried out form class VI onward. They have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agriculture studies, Home Science and ICT Laboratories. These Laboratories are well equipped with adequate resource materials necessary for practical demonstration. The cooling and interior environment of the Lab room is worth mentioning. Each Lab has a separate demonstration and there is a cleaner as well to ensure cleanliness.
- The School has a rich library. Students use the library in the tiffin period, Students of full-time schooling after lunch and residential students in the afternoon. The library is enriched with newspapers, magazines, periodicals along with textual, co-textual, story, novel and general knowledge books.They have now 25,000 books in the library. The library is fully air conditioned.
Credit Transfer: Yes
- Many students have to transfer one school to another. This school has transfer facilities. For knowing details please contact to admission office.
International Students Admission: Yes
- Individuals who are not citizens or permanent residents of Bangladesh are defined as international applicants. International applicants seeking admission into this school must meet the same academic standards as those required for Bangladeshi students. There are wide variations, however, among educational systems throughout the world that make an exact comparison of educational standards difficult. International applicants who cannot sit for admission test are selected on the basis of their prior academic results, English proficiency, probability of success in the chosen curriculum as evidenced by prior work in the academic area involved, and certification of adequate financial resources.
Admission Help Line: Mob: 01771581650, 01676997222.