||For knowing about admission discount details please contact to admission office, Telephone: 02 - 8035013, 029000574 Taka
- For knowing about admission eligibility details please contact to admission office, Telephone: 02 - 8035013, 029000574
- Admission Policy & Procedure
- Courses taught in this school & college lead to S.S.C. and H.S.C. Examinations both in English and Bangla Version. The school follows the course curriculum of NCTBB.
- Admission into different classes (Step I to Class X) starts from January. Since places are limited, so availability of places is offered on the basis of First Come, First Served. The school authority reserves the right to accept or reject any application for admission. A short written and oral test will be taken to maintain the quality. Money once paid for admission form is non-refundable.
- 8.1 Admission Requirements
- 4 copies passport size and 3 copies stamp size photographs of student.
- 1 passport and 1 stamp size photograph of each parent, guardian, and others who will come to collect the student from school.
- Photocopy of the last examination’s Progress Report Card (if any).
- School Transfer Certificate (If any)
- Original Birth Certificate of the student (photocopy to be submitted).
- Photocopy of National ID card of each parent.
Weaver and Scholarship:
- Has Waiver & Scholarship facilities for meritorious & poor students.
- College will provide hostel facilities soon.
- The school has contractual bus service for transportation of students to and from their homes in different parts of the city.
- College offers After School Programs for all students. These programs are designed to provide a safe, fun learning environment for students. Part of their mission is to help students to build self esteem, compassion, and respect for others by developing friendships, participating in special activities and interacting with staff in a relaxed atmosphere. Students may choose from a variety of academic, enrichment and athletic programs. These activities enhance the students everyday learning. The students are encouraged to participate in the planning of special projects and activities. If a student is assessed with above grade level abilities or social/emotional difficulties, he/she will be provided with special services through (Participate to Pass) clubs held during after college hours.They believe very strongly in the importance of extra-curricular activities which help to enrich your child's education. Wide varieties of clubs are run by staff, or qualified coaches after college, or during tiffin time. Most club activities tend to be restricted to Cricket, Basket Ball, Handball, Football and Board Games. Clubs do vary a little from year to year and season to season but include: cross country, netball, art, guitar, mysterious maths, dance, craft and ICT. Many of the clubs compete in inter-school and area competitions.
- In addition to The Duke of Edinburgh's award program and scouting, the college supports a range of other activities, including outdoor education activities, performing arts presentations, Maths/Science/Robotics competitions, debating, and lunch time sports clubs. The college stages a major musical production biennially, incorporating music, drama, dance and stage work.
- The laboratories are equipped to high standards of safety, and support the core programs of learning science right from an early age. Skills of experimentation is not only taught but encouraged under the supervision of trained teachers and laboratory technicians.
- College Libraries promote the philosophy and concepts of a 21st Century learning environment. It aims to foster a love of reading, holistic education, communication, intellectual development and cultural awareness among the students. It assists and enhances the delivery of curriculum by providing current, updated resources to the students and faculty.
- With more than 5000 books, magazines, journals, newspapers, instructional DVDs and CDs, computers, printers, scanners, reference collection of dictionaries, encyclopedias, directories and internet connection the college libraries empower students in becoming responsible and capable global citizens of tomorrow.
Credit Transfer: Yes
- Many students have to transfer one college to another. This college has transfer facilities. For knowing details please contact to admission office.
International Students Admission: Yes
- Individuals who are not citizens or permanent residents of Bangladesh are defined as international applicants. International applicants seeking admission into this college must meet the same academic standards as those required for Bangladeshi students. There are wide variations, however, among educational systems throughout the world that make an exact comparison of educational standards difficult. International applicants who cannot sit for admission test are selected on the basis of their prior academic results, English proficiency, probability of success in the chosen curriculum as evidenced by prior work in the academic area involved, and certification of adequate financial resources.
Admission Help Line: Telephone: 02 - 8035013, 029000574