| Year of Session:
||For knowing about admission instruction details please contact to admission office, Telephone: 8860147,8860132,8819500,8815222,8856019-20 & 9887277. Taka
- Eligibility for Admission:
- The admission procedure starts as follows:
- Playgroup: Starts in September for the next academic session.
- Nursery - Class X: Starts in January for the next academic session.
- A' Level: Starts in June for the next academic session.
- For the A' Level, admission is only offered if students meet minimum academic requirements. Seats are very limited so students are advised to apply early.
- We take students into Playgroup at age 3+, so parents are advised to apply when the child is 2+ years old.
- The admissions process in Scholastica is very transparent. Anyone is welcome to apply without any reference. Absolutely no donations are accepted; only published fees are required.
- During the admissions process, interviews are held by a panel of senior management, not a single individual. The interview panel is a team of qualified individuals from Scholastica's senior management. All decisions for admission are made through a committee, not by any one individual.
- No external agents/agencies are appointed or involved in the admissions process; the Admissions Office is the only point of contact for all admissions-related inquiries. No Ascent Group personnel have a role in the admissions process except those in the Admissions Office and on the interview and selection panel.
- Completing the Admission Form:
- They require several documents to be attached to the Admission Form, and a checklist is provided on the form itself. Please note that the following vaccination and immunization records should be provided with the Admission Form:
- 1. Polio
- 2. Diphtheria/ Pertussis/ Tetanus (DPT)
- 3. Mumps / Measles / Rubella (MMR)
- 4. Chicken Pox
- 5. Haemophilus Influenza Type B (Hib)
- 6. Hepatitis A and B
- These documents help them to process the application efficiently. They request parents to fill up the form and attach all documents carefully to ensure all the data provided is correct, true and accurate. Please check the forms and documents very carefully to ensure there are no mistakes; if mistakes or discrepancies in the admission form are found later, this can lead to all kinds of problems after the child has been admitted.
Weaver and Scholarship:
- Has Waiver & Scholarship facilities for meritorious & poor students.
- Has comfortable hostel facilities for students. Please contact the Information & Admissions for details.
- The school has contractual bus service for transportation of students to and from their homes in different parts of the city.
- The school provide Research Grant Proposal Application Forms a supportive environment in which researchers at every stage of their career can flourish. The school is dedicated to fostering research collaborations across the world with research institutions, research agencies, funding bodies, industrial and commercial partners, sponsors and benefactors.
- School offers After School Programs for all students. These programs are designed to provide a safe, fun learning environment for children. Part of our mission is to help students to build self esteem, compassion, and respect for others by developing friendships, participating in special activities and interacting with staff in a relaxed atmosphere. Children may choose from a variety of academic, enrichment and athletic programs. These activities enhance the students everyday learning. The students are encouraged to participate in the planning of special projects and activities. If a student is assessed with above grade level abilities or social/emotional difficulties, he/she will be provided with special services through (Participate to Pass) clubs held during after school hours.They believe very strongly in the importance of extra-curricular activities which help to enrich your child's education. Wide varieties of clubs are run by staff, or qualified coaches after school, or during tiffin time. Most club activities tend to be restricted to Cricket, Basket Ball, Handball, Football and Board Games. Clubs do vary a little from year to year and season to season but include: cross country, netball, art, guitar, mysterious maths, dance, craft and ICT. Many of the clubs compete in inter-school and area competitions.
- In addition to The Duke of Edinburgh's award program and scouting, the school supports a range of other activities, including outdoor education activities, performing arts presentations, Maths/Science/Robotics competitions, debating, and lunch time sports clubs. The school stages a major musical production biennially, incorporating music, drama, dance and stage work.
- The laboratories are equipped to high standards of safety, and support the core programs of learning science right from an early age. Skills of experimentation is not only taught but encouraged under the supervision of trained teachers and laboratory technicians.
- School Libraries promote the philosophy and concepts of a 21st Century learning environment. It aims to foster a love of reading, holistic education, communication, intellectual development and cultural awareness among the students. It assists and enhances the delivery of curriculum by providing current, updated resources to the students and faculty.
- With more than 5000 books, magazines, journals, newspapers, instructional DVDs and CDs, computers, printers, scanners, reference collection of dictionaries, encyclopedias, directories and internet connection the school libraries empower students in becoming responsible and capable global citizens of tomorrow.
Credit Transfer: Yes
- Many students have to transfer one school to another. This school has transfer facilities. For knowing details please contact to admission office.
International Students Admission: Yes
- Individuals who are not citizens or permanent residents of Bangladesh are defined as international applicants. International applicants seeking admission into this school must meet the same academic standards as those required for Bangladeshi students. There are wide variations, however, among educational systems throughout the world that make an exact comparison of educational standards difficult. International applicants who cannot sit for admission test are selected on the basis of their prior academic results, English proficiency, probability of success in the chosen curriculum as evidenced by prior work in the academic area involved, and certification of adequate financial resources.
Admission Help Line: Telephone: 8860147,8860132,8819500,8815222,8856019