||For knowing about admission discount details please contact to information office, Admission Info HOT Line: 8034712, 9009762, 9016541, 01713117967. Taka
- For play group 3 year 06 Month to O4 year.
- Other classes as per admission test requirements.
- 1. Parent(s) will initially collect the Admission Test Form(s) from the School Office.
- 2. Parent(s) should submit the filled in form(s) within the given date(s) and collect
- the Admit card(s) for Admission test for their children.
- 3. On the submission of the filled in Admission Test Form(s),parents must submit the
- Certificate(s) issued by City Corporation/Union Council/Clinic/Hospital vaccination card
- etc. and two copy stamp size photographs of the applicant(s) and the photocopy of the
- last Exam’s Report Card(s) (if possible).
- 4. Applicant(s) must face both written and Viva. No written test will be held for play
- Group student(s).
Weaver and Scholarship:
- Has Waiver & Scholarship facilities for meritorious & poor students.
- Has comfortable hostel facilities for students. Please contact the Information & Admissions for details.
- Transport facilities are available at MEMS. Micro buses will pickup and drop a child from his/her house or from a nearest given point. Parents/Guardians are requested to inform the office immediately if they change their residence or telephone number.
- Drivers and helpers should not be asked to do any work apart from their schedule, for example ,to clear the child’s monthly fees, carry the bags and books etc.
- The following reasons may stop the school bus service for the child :
- a. If there are any political disturbances ,unrest etc.
- b. If certain roads are blocked.
- c. If a child regularly misbehaves with other students.
- d. If a child is late to get on bus even after the parents/Guardians are notified.
- The monthly charge for transport for the current month shall be paid to MEMS along
- With the tuition fees before the 12th of the same month.
- School offers After School Programs for all students. These programs are designed to provide a safe, fun learning environment for children. Part of their mission is to help students to build self esteem, compassion, and respect for others by developing friendships, participating in special activities and interacting with staff in a relaxed atmosphere. student may choose from a variety of academic, enrichment and athletic programs. These activities enhance the students everyday learning. The students are encouraged to participate in the planning of special projects and activities. If a student is assessed with above grade level abilities orsocial/emotional difficulties, he/she will be provided with special services through (Participate to Pass) clubs held during after school hours.They believe very strongly in the importance of extra-curricular activities which help to enrich your child's education. Wide varieties of clubs are run by staff, or qualified coaches after school, or during tiffin time. Most club activities tend to be restricted to Cricket, Basket Ball, Handball, Football and Board Games. Clubs do vary a little from year to year and season to season but include: cross country, netball, art, guitar, mysterious maths, dance, craft and ICT. Many of the clubs compete in inter-school and area competitions.
- In addition to The Duke of Edinburgh's award program and scouting, the school supports a range of other activities, including outdoor education activities, performing arts presentations, Maths/Science/Robotics competitions, debating, and lunch time sports clubs. The school stages a major musical
- production biennially, incorporating music, drama, dance and stage work.
- Science Lab:
- MEMS holds the distinction of being the model school in Bangladesh to conduct laboratory classes . These lab sessions expose the students to practical work which ensures that the students have a clear concept of the theories that are taught in the science classes. They also provide an opportunity for hands-on learning of scientific concepts, an effective method to build curiosity and excitement for science.
- The Science Curriculum :
- By studying science, students increase their capacity to think critically by calling upon a wide range of knowledge, procedures, and approaches to analyze issues. The Science Program of MEMS helps the students to reach the following standards:
- The students learn how scientific principles of chemical, physical and biological phenomena have developed and relate them to real-world situations.
- The students learn to demonstrate knowledge of basic concepts and principles of physical, chemical, biological and earth sciences. The students develop and apply skills of observation, data collection, analysis prediction and scientific reasoning in conducting experiments.
- Nursing upcoming scientist:
- In a world filled with the products of science, scientific literacy has become a necessity for everyone. We all need to integrate scientific information into our everyday life.
- Our Science Program embodies a vision of a scientifically literate populace.
- Our program aims to:
- Stimulate students’ interest in scientific investigation
- Promote a basic understanding and awareness of science
- Allow students to make informed, rational and justifiable decisions based on observed dataThe Computer Lab is used for practical classes for Computing Studies. Students from STD II TO STD X onwards are taught various applications and are also guided for the preparation of their O’ Level Computing Coursework
- ICT Lab:
- The practical classes and the lab itself are designed to ensure continuous monitoring of students’ work, while the computers are well-equipped to meet course requirements. On the other hand, respective ICT Teachers execute their classes using multimedia projector to make the study more understandable and presentable. Students can easily gather experience on networking activities using file sharing option. In near future School Management are going to implement Remote Access Control Service (RACS) for the student’s so that respective ICT Teachers can help the learners in the best manner. MEMS Also providing audiovisual opportunities for students to reinforce academic knowledge.
- Methodist English Medium School (MEMS) maintains a rich library which is situated at 2nd floor of the Campus With over 5,000 books and audio-visual resources from Edexcell. It has an attractive facility and large accommodation for our students. MEMS library support and enhance our educational goals. It also provide programs and resources to develop and sustain in children the habit of reading and learning and the use of library throughout their lives. Our Library provide access to resources, recreation books, information and materials to support all educational programs and develop a love for learning.
- MEMS school library from which students may borrow books regularly or conduct research. MEMS also endow with audiovisual opportunities for students to reinforce academic knowledge.
Credit Transfer: Yes
- Many students have to transfer one school to another. This school has transfer facilities. For knowing details please contact to admission office.
International Students Admission: Yes
- Individuals who are not citizens or permanent residents of Bangladesh are defined as international applicants. International applicants seeking admission into this school must meet the same academic standards as those required for Bangladeshi students. There are wide variations, however, among educational systems throughout the world that make an exact comparison of educational standards difficult. International applicants who cannot sit for admission test are selected on the basis of their prior academic results, English proficiency, probability of success in the chosen curriculum as evidenced by prior work in the academic area involved, and certification of adequate financial resources.
Admission Help Line: Admission Info HOT Line: 8034712, 9009762, 9016541