||For knowing about admission discount details please contact to admission office, Phone: 04327-73284. Taka
- For knowing about admission eligibility details please contact to admission office, Phone: 04327-73284.
- For knowing about admission instruction details please contact to admission office, Phone: 04327-73284.
Weaver and Scholarship:
- Has Waiver & Scholarship facilities for meritorious & poor students.
- Has comfortable hostel facilities for students. Please contact the Information & Admissions for details.
- The college has contractual bus service for transportation for all students.
- The College provide Research Grant Proposal Application Forms a supportive environment in which researchers at every stage of their career can flourish. The college is dedicated to fostering research collaborations across the world with research institutions, research agencies, funding bodies, industrial and commercial partners, sponsors and benefactors.
- College offers After college Programs for all students. These programs are designed to provide a safe, fun learning environment for children. Part of our mission is to help students to build self esteem, compassion, and respect for others by developing friendships, participating in special activities and interacting with staff in a relaxed atmosphere.Students may choose from a variety of academic, enrichment and athletic programs. These activities enhance the students everyday learning. The students are encouraged to participate in the planning of special projects and activities. If a student is assessed with above grade level abilities or social/emotional difficulties, he/she will be provided with special services through (Participate to Pass) clubs held during after college hours.They believe very strongly in the importance of extra-curricular activities which help to enrich our students education. Wide varieties of clubs are run by staff, or qualified coaches after school, or during tiffin time. Most club activities tend to be restricted to Cricket, Basket Ball, Handball, Football and Board Games. Clubs do vary a little from year to year and season to season but include: cross country, netball, art, guitar, mysterious maths, dance, craft and ICT. Many of the clubs compete in inter-school and area competitions.
- In addition to The Duke of Edinburgh's award program and scouting, the college supports a range of other activities, including outdoor education activities, performing arts presentations, Maths/Science/Robotics competitions, debating, and lunch time sports clubs. The school stages a major musical production biennially, incorporating music, drama, dance and stage work.
- Has lab facilities with digital equipment.
- Birshrestho Abdur Rouf Library
- At present as many as 13250 books on different subjects are there in the library for the Cadets alongside their text books. In the information centre adjacent to the library, there are 04 Bangla and 02 English dailies and 01 English monthly periodical. In order to increase the general knowledge of the cadets these journals and periodicals are arranged serially in the shelves of the library. The number of text books in the bookstore is around 500. Moreover, there is a “Muktijudho Corner” where some valuable documents and books about liberation war are preserved. In addition to that Cadets have ample opportunities of internet access.
Credit Transfer: Yes
- Many students have to transfer one college to another. This college has transfer facilities. For knowing details please contact to admission office.
International Students Admission: Yes
- Individuals who are not citizens or permanent residents of Bangladesh are defined as international applicants. International applicants seeking admission into this college must meet the same academic standards as those required for Bangladeshi students. There are wide variations, however, among educational systems throughout the world that make an exact comparison of educational standards difficult. International applicants who cannot sit for admission test are selected on the basis of their prior academic results, English proficiency, probability of success in the chosen curriculum as evidenced by prior work in the academic area involved, and certification of adequate financial resources.
Admission Help Line: Phone: 04327-73284