| Course Duration:
|| 5 Years
||For knowing about admission eligibility details please contact to admission office, Mobile: 01719-063812 (College Academic Section). Taka
- For knowing about admission eligibility details please contact to admission office, Mobile: 01719-063812 (College Academic Section).
- Admission to the MH Samorita Medical College & Dental Unit is through 1st year. Admission is based on the merit list position acquired in admission test conducted by the DGHS.
- Application Process
- Prospectus and Application Form are available from college office on payment of Tk.1000/- during the time period between 8:00 am – 4.00 pm.Filled-in application form with own hand I should be dropped during office hours on or before last Date.
- Admissionto theCourse
- Selected candidates shall have to report to the college administration for admission as per the specified date and time. The vacant seats will be filled up from the candidates in waiting list (In case of failure in admission by the selected candidates within the stipulated date and time).
- Medical Fitness
- Candidates qualified for admission will be examined by a board of medical specialists of the MH Samorita Hospital & Medical College.Candidates found unfit are barred from admission.
- Reserve Seats
- a) 5% of the total seats are reserved for Governing Body (not more then 8)
- b) 5% seat is reserved for poor & scholar students
- c) 40% seats are reserved for foreign students
- d) Tribal quota as per government rules
- e) Freedom fighter quota as per government rules.
Weaver and Scholarship:
- Has Waiver & Scholarship facilities for meritorious students.
- Has comfortable hostel facilities for students. Please contact the Information & Admissions for details.
- The college has contractual bus service for transportation of students to and from their homes in different parts of the city.
- The college provide Research Grant Proposal Application Forms a supportive environment in which researchers at every stage of their career can flourish. The college is dedicated to fostering research collaborations across the world with research institutions, research agencies, funding bodies, industrial and commercial partners, sponsors and benefactors.
- College has clubs. These clubs and forums provide opportunities for developing leadership, confidence, goal setting, and sense of ownership, time management, collaboration and teamwork.
- Major activities of clubs and forums include:
- • Club Fair, Job Fair
- • Debate Competition, Film Show
- • Cricket, Football and Indoor Games
- • Voluntary Blood Donation Campaign, Community Volunteer Work
- • Art, Photography and Hobby Exhibition
- • Seminar and workshop, Help Group/Help Sessions
- • Competitions in Art, Music, Photography, Film
- • Celebration of National and International events such as Pohela Boishakh, International Mother Language day, Independence day, Victory Day
- • Business plan, Computer programming, Quiz and Business case competitions
- • Newsletter/ Magazine publishing
- • National and Regional Festivals
- • Study Tour
- • Annual Drama, Annual Cultural Program
- • Archives
- • Concert
- Has lab facilities with digital equipment.
- Has great collection of books . Has many kind of medical books in Library house.
International Students Admission: Yes
- ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
- At present the college has about 115 BDS students in five batches, starting from 2010-2011 session. After regular inspection and evaluation of the academic performance and the facilities available in the college, the Dhaka University, Ministry of Health and Family welfare of Bangladesh Government and BM & DC has permission for admission of 20 foreign students in BDS from 2015-2016 academic session
- Eligibility For Foreigns Students
- Foreign student who interested to admit in the BDS course they must pass the SSC/SLC/O-level/GCSE or equivalent exam with minimum 5 subjects and average mark minimum 60% or GPA-3.50. Also pass in HSC/A-level/12-grade or equivalent examination with Biology Chemistry & Physics and average mark minimum 60% or GPA 3.50 but in Biology must be pass in 60% or GPA 3.50.
- All foreign students must be apply to the Director General of Health Service of Government of Bangla-desh for equivalence certificate through the Bangladesh Embassy. All certificates / mark sheets /others certificate and passport photocopy are attested by respected country’s Education Board or Ministry of Education.
Admission Help Line: Mobile: 01719-063812 (College Academic Section)