||For knowing about admission discount details please contact to admission office, Phone: 09614-016429. Taka
- For knowing about admission eligibility details please contact to admission office, Phone: 09614-016429.
- For knowing about admission Instruction details please contact to admission office, Phone: 09614-016429.
Weaver and Scholarship:
- Has Waiver & Scholarship facilities for meritorious & poor students.
- Has comfortable hostel facilities for students. Please contact the Information & Admissions for details.
- The college has contractual bus service for transportation of students to and from their homes in different parts of the city.
- The college provide Research Grant Proposal Application Forms a supportive environment in which researchers at every stage of their career can flourish. The college is dedicated to fostering research collaborations across the world with research institutions, research agencies, funding bodies, industrial and commercial partners, sponsors and benefactors.
- College has clubs. These clubs and forums provide opportunities for developing leadership, confidence, goal setting, and sense of ownership, time management, collaboration and teamwork.
- Major activities of clubs and forums include:
- • Club Fair, Job Fair
- • Debate Competition, Film Show
- • Cricket, Football and Indoor Games
- • Voluntary Blood Donation Campaign, Community Volunteer Work
- • Art, Photography and Hobby Exhibition
- • Seminar and workshop, Help Group/Help Sessions
- • Competitions in Art, Music, Photography, Film
- • Celebration of National and International events such as Pohela Boishakh, International Mother Language day, Independence day, Victory Day
- • Business plan, Computer programming, Quiz and Business case competitions
- • Newsletter/ Magazine publishing
- • National and Regional Festivals
- • Study Tour
- • Annual Drama, Annual Cultural Program
- • Archives
- • Concert
- Has lab facilities with digital equipment.
- Library of this college has 5000 books, 1000 subscribed national and international journals, 200 online journals. The library offer services of online books reservation, renewal, issuance etc. It has a well-furnished reading room which can be accommodated over 100 students at a time.
- In every day more than 500 visit and use the facilities of this library. There are journals area, photo copy corner, database search corner, newspaper display section and independence corner in this library. They welcome all types of suggestions from users regarding library.
Credit Transfer: Yes
- Many students have to transfer one college to another. This college has transfer facilities. For knowing details please contact to admission office.
International Students Admission: Yes
- Individuals who are not citizens or permanent residents of Bangladesh are defined as international applicants. International applicants seeking admission into this college must meet the same academic standards as those required for Bangladeshi students. There are wide variations, however, among educational systems throughout the world that make an exact comparison of educational standards difficult. International applicants who cannot sit for admission test are selected on the basis of their prior academic results, English proficiency, probability of success in the chosen curriculum as evidenced by prior work in the academic area involved, and certification of adequate financial resources.
Admission Help Line: Phone: 09614-016429