| Course Duration:
|| 4 Years
| Total Semester:
||For admission discount details please contact to admission office. Taka
- For knowing about admission instruction details please contact to admission office, Mobile: 01730452482.
- Original & Copy of SSC/Equivalent Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photographs (4 copy)
Weaver and Scholarship:
- All students at this Institute and its other institutions gain scholarship as the fees for all students are artificially low but grants are available to poor, but meritorious students. In the first instance, application should be made in writing to the Registrar, who will then arrange an appointment to discuss the matter fully.
- The Institute offers residential accommodation for those students who wish it. There are separate hostels for male and female students. Both hostels have all necessary facilities.
- The Institute buses run on fixed routes, with pick-up and drop-off at selected points. Students may use the buses on payment of the requisite fee. No route deviation is permitted. Bus drivers will not accept instructions from student passengers.
- The institute provide Research Grant Proposal Application Forms a supportive environment in which researchers at every stage of their career can flourish. The institute is dedicated to fostering research collaborations across the world with research institutions, research agencies, funding bodies, industrial and commercial partners, sponsors and benefactors.
- There are many student clubs and forums in different categories of:
- • Cultures/Films
- • Debate/Moot
- • Business/Economics
- • Heritage/ Arts
- • Social welfare/ Community services
- • International
- • Entrepreneurial
- • Subject related
- • Sports
- • Science
- • Adventure/Environment
- These clubs and forums provide opportunities for developing leadership, confidence, goal setting, and sense of ownership, time management, collaboration and teamwork.
- Major activities of clubs and forums include:
- • Club Fair, Job Fair
- • Debate Competition, Film Show
- • Cricket, Football and Indoor Games
- • Voluntary Blood Donation Campaign, Community Volunteer Work
- • Art, Photography and Hobby Exhibition
- • Seminar and workshop, Help Group/Help Sessions
- • Competitions in Art, Music, Photography, Film
- • Celebration of National and International events such as Pohela Boishakh, International Mother Language day, Independence day, Victory Day
- • Business plan, Computer programming, Quiz and Business case competitions
- • Newsletter/ Magazine publishing
- • National and Regional Festivals
- • Study Tour
- • Annual Drama, Annual Cultural Program
- • Archives
- • Concert
- Providing that permission has been given and that supervision is available, students may use the Computer Laboratories outside class times. Printing and CD/DVD writing facilities are available on payment of the requisite fee.
- The Institute has its own library for use by registered students and staff. Books may be borrowed for a period not exceeding two weeks. Thereafter, a fine of TK 10/- per day will be imposed. Retention in excess of one month will result in disciplinary action. No student will be allowed to graduate if Institute Library fees or books are outstanding. The facility to use Cyber Centre is also available in the Central Library for the Student.
Credit Transfer: Yes
- Many students have to transfer one institute to another. This institute has transfer facilities. For knowing details please contact to admission office.
International Students Admission: Yes
- Individuals who are not citizens or permanent residents of Bangladesh are defined as international applicants. International applicants seeking admission into this institute must meet the same academic standards as those required for Bangladeshi students. There are wide variations, however, among educational systems throughout the world that make an exact comparison of educational standards difficult. International applicants who cannot sit for admission test are selected on the basis of their prior academic results, English proficiency, probability of success in the chosen curriculum as evidenced by prior work in the academic area involved, and certification of adequate financial resources
Admission Help Line: Mobile: 01730452482.